Subscribe HiKKE to Succeed
Answer all of your questions
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
There are no any particular number of appearing limit has been announced officially yet for the candidates.
There is no limit to the number of attempts. One can attempt AIIMS till 30 years of age.
The NEET is conducted throughout the nation in 11 various Regional languages as English, Tamil, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati Kannada, Marathi, Oriya, Telugu & Urdu.
There is no age limit to be eligible for JEE Main 2019. However, candidates need to pass 10+2 or the equivalent examination in 2017 or 2018. Candidates appearing for 10+2 or equivalent exam in 2019 are also eligible to apply irrespective of their age.
- 15% seats are reserved for SC candidates,
- 7.5% seats are reserved for ST candidates,
- 27% seats as per Central Act are reserved for non-creamy layer OBC candidates only in Central Educational Institutions,
- 5% seats are reserved for the candidates with Bench Marked Disabilities.
As per the Indian Medical Council Act-1956 as amended in 2018 and the Dentists Act-1948 as amended in 2018, admissions of MBBS/BDS degrees to all the colleges will be done only through NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY CUM ENTRANCE TEST for both UG & PG for the colleges runs Medical and Dental with the approval of Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India, Government of India. AIIMS and JIPMER Puducherry stand the exception from the NEET.
Higher secondary (12 th ) or equivalent with the Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English subjects, and 50% marks in the qualifying exam. The upper age of candidates applying for NEET should not exceed 25 years on the examination date (5 years' relaxation for the SC/ST/OBC candidates).
Candidates qualifying in the JEE (Advanced) are eligible to admission in the 23 IITs if they satisfy any one of the following criteria: They should score a minimum of 75% in the class XII board examination. Must be in the top 20 percentile marks of the board exam. For SC/ST students , this criteria is 65%
AIIMS MBBS Eligibility Criteria mandates candidates to have Physics, Chemistry, English and Biology in class 12th (passed/ appearing). Also, a candidate must be 17 years old on or before December 31, 2019, to apply for AIIMS MBBS. AIIMS New Delhi has scheduled the medical entrance exam for May 25 and 26.
No. there is no need to submit original certificates but candidate must produce original certificates/documents on the day of admission for their verification, failing which candidate shall not be considered for admission.
The preparation at Aakash is based on both CBSE and TN Stae Boards syllabus, so during the course of Entrance exams preparation, most of the school syllabus gets automatically covered. We also conduct the classes for preparation of class XI & XII syllabus.
The medium of instruction is English along with the use of Tamilat times to make a concept clear to students. However, the study packages are available in English only.
Students studying in class IX and X, who want to excel in their final as well as Board Examinations. Students, who want to develop clarity of concepts at an early stage for competitive examination and those who want to build up a self-esteem in their overall development and aiming to enter into professional courses like medicine or engineering, need to join the Foundation Course.
- Highly qualified and Experienced Faculties.
- Complete, precise, relevant and unique study material and Test papers.
- Congenial Learning Environment.
- Integrated approach of coaching – covers Schools & Competitive Exams.
- Group Discussion and Doubt clearing Classes
- Back-up classes for weak and late-joining students.
- Various types of tests - like Daily / Weekly / Model tests and Term tests
- Part-wise & Complete syllabus-based Home assignments.
- Frequently organized parent-teacher meetings.
- Resourceful Library and Well-equipped Classrooms. (Projectors, Screens, Internet, wi-fi, etc)
Didn't find the answer?